The way I got into the rooster teeth fandom wasn’t even subtle like I watched 1 rage quit and that snowballed into 9 straight hours of lets plays and vs and play pals like I didn’t walk into the fandom I tripped and fell down the deep dark hole that is ah and now I can’t get out
Ushiku Daibutsu is a statue located in Ushiku, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan. Completed in 1993, it stands a total of 120 metres (390 ft) tall, including the 10 m (33 ft) base and 10m lotus platform.
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
If you thinking taking seflies is immature and stupid, just get out okay.
All through my adolescence I fucking hated how I looked and hated people taking my picture and that’s no way to live because then you look back and realize you have no pictures of yourself.
So if girls today have enough self esteem to take a picture of themselves and post it for their friends, that’s awesome. So much better than them never wanting their picture taken.